Falset has an agricultural cooperative housed in an Art Nouveau building built in 1919 by the architect from Valls Cèsar Martinell, a disciple of Gaudí. It is one of the most outstanding wineries in Catalonia.
The main square, the Plaça de la Quartera, is surrounded by old arches and is one of the few in Catalonia to be built on a slope. A market is held there every Tuesday. The town's two important palaces are in or near the square. That of the Dukes of Medinaceli, Renaissance in style, was built in 1630 with a sober, elegant dressed stone façade; the interior has been completely rebuilt to house the town hall. The other palace is that of the Counts of Azara, also known as the Casa Gran; it also has Renaissance features and dates from the 18th century. It now houses a cultural association, the Centre d’Estudis Falsetans. It has a dressed stone façade and a large stairway built in a typical Catalan arch form, and a skylight decorated with four coloured crests. The ceiling is coffered.
The church of Santa Maria was consecrated in 1770. Some stones from the castle and the former Romanesque church were used to build it. It has Baroque-style features and consists of three naves and a bell tower. The remains of Santa Càndia (St. Candida) are kept there.
The Font del Batlle (Mayor's Spring) is a picturesque spot with a very old wash house.
The Plaça Àngel Marquès or Plaça Vella is a rectangular square which today only has arches on two sides.
The Portal del Bou is the only surviving one of the five gates to the town; it is built from well-cut stones dating from the 12th century that still bear masons' marks.
Sant Gregori (St. Gregory) is an interesting little chapel set amid a striking landscape of red rocks.
The castle was built atop a hill in the 12th century. It was the residence of the Counts of Prades and two queens were born there: Eleanor of Cyprus and Margaret of Prades. From 1825 it was used as a prison for over a century. It is currently being refurbished.